Terms & ConditionsUpdated at 2022-10-04GENERAL TERMS By accessing and placing an order with Themely, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and Themely. Under no circumstances shall Themely team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Themely team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. Themely will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment. LICENSE Themely grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the app strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and Themely (referred to in these Terms & Conditions as "Themely", "us", "we" or "our"), the provider of the Themely website and the services accessible from the Themely website (which are collectively referred to in these Terms & Conditions as the "Themely Service"). You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the Themely Service. In these Terms & Conditions, "you" refers both to you as an individual and to the entity you represent. If you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your account or block access to your account without notice. DEFINITIONS AND KEY TERMS To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Terms & Conditions, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
RESTRICTIONS You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this terms mention "Company," "we," "us," or "our," it refers to Themely, that is responsible for your information under this Terms & Conditions.
- Country: where Themely or the owners/founders of Themely are based, in this case is United States
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Themely and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Themely as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Themely's site, which can be accessed via these URLs: themely.cc, themely.yumapps.com, or any other websites that are located on themely.cc and themely.yumapps.com domains.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Themely to use the Services.
PAYMENT If you register to any of our recurring payment plans, you agree to pay all fees or charges to your account for the Service in accordance with the fees, charges and billing terms in effect at the time that each fee or charge is due and payable. Unless otherwise indicated in an order form, you must provide Themely with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other issuer accepted by us) ("Payment Provider") as a condition to signing up for the Premium plan. Your Payment Provider agreement governs your use of the designated credit card account, and you must refer to that agreement and not these Terms to determine your rights and liabilities with respect to your Payment Provider. By providing Themely with your credit card number and associated payment information, you agree that Themely is authorized to verify information immediately, and subsequently invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to Themely hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify Themely of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. Themely reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on our Site or by e-mail delivery to your organization's administrator(s). Any attorney fees, court costs, or other costs incurred in collection of delinquent undisputed amounts shall be the responsibility of and paid for by you. No contract will exist between you and Themely for the Service until Themely accepts your order by a confirmatory e-mail, SMS/MMS message, or other appropriate means of communication. You are responsible for any third-party fees that you may incur when using the Service.SUBSCRIPTION TERMSTrialWe may offer a trial subscription for service. Unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the trial, you will be automatically charged a price indicated on the payment screen for a chosen subscription period.SubscriptionThe subscription renews automatically at the end of each period (each week, month, 6 months, year, or otherwise, depending on the option selected by you at the time of purchase) until you cancel.Payment methodPayment will be charged to the payment method you submitted at the time of purchase at confirmation of purchase. You authorize us to charge the applicable fees to the payment method that you submit.CancellationCanceling your subscription means that the automatic renewal will be disabled, but you will still have access to all your subscription features for the remaining time of the current period. Note that deleting the app does not cancel your subscriptions.
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the app or make the platform available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the app.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of Themely or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the app.
- If you purchased a subscription or enabled a trial on App Store. You can cancel a trial or a subscription anytime by turning-off autorenewal through your Apple ID account settings. To avoid being charged, cancel the subscription in your Apple ID account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the trial or then-current subscription period. You alone can manage your subscriptions. Learn more about managing subscriptions (and how to cancel them) on Apple support page.
- If you purchased a subscription or enabled a trial on Google Play. You can cancel a trial or a subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your Google Play account settings. To avoid being charged, cancel the subscription in your account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the trial or then-current subscription period. You alone can manage your subscriptions. Learn more about managing subscriptions (and how to cancel them) on Google’s support page.
- If you purchased a subscription or enabled a trial on our website. You can cancel a trial or a subscription by contacting our support at least 24 hours before the end of the trial.